MindIT Remote Support Client - MindITHelpdesk
Please click the above link to run the remote support client
What is the MindITHelpdesk?
MindITHelpdesk is the Remote Support Client software. It is an executable file with a very small footprint (only 180k). The software does not need to be pre-installed. When you run the software, it initial a connection to MindIT office therefore helping MindIT consultant remote access your computer for troubleshooting or tutoring.
Is the MindITHelpdesk Remote Support Client save?
It is very safe to use.
- MindITHelpdesk remote support client does not need to be pre-installed. Therefore NO change will be made to your computer system. User just need to RUN the software from the web link.
- The Remote Support Client is initiated by you. You can disconnect the session at any time you want.
- The MindITHelpdesk Remote Support Client only connect to pre-defined MindIT Helpdesk
- During the session, your desktop is shared between you and helper. You can watch what the helper is doing. It's ideal for remote tutoring.
- The MindITHelpdesk Remote Support Client is automatically and systematically uninstalled when the connection is closed.
How to user the Remote Support Client?
- First click the MindITHelpdesk link
- When prompt, click RUN button
- In the MindITHelpdesk Remote Support Client window, double click Consultant name to initiate the support session
- In the end of session, right click the software icon (located in icon try, bottom right screen) and select CLOSE
For Windows Vista users please click here to connect.
For Windows XP, 2000, 98 users please click here to connect.